Sunday, October 31, 2004

An Election Like No Other

I personally think that if the polls actually are a prediction of the outcome, that will be the big surprise. Under normal circumstances using the last election and the previous election and the previous election would give you a pretty good idea of the outcome of this election.
This one is very different.
I think we could have a landslide one way or the other. I see a landslide that puts Kerry in. But it can go either way. There are 10,000,000 unpollable (hope that's spelled right) voters. I believe those voters are, customarily for the challenger.
KERRY/EDWARDS
Go out and speak your mind. I don't care who you vote for. Get out and vote. Try to be as informed as you can before you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sooooo think I'm right, but it's democracy at work. Let the chips fall where they may.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

No comments: