Sunday, October 03, 2004

debates #1 cont'd.

The president says stay the course, don't waiver, don't change horses mid stream, be resolute. I don't think anyone would disagree if everything was going right in Iraq, if you're getting the result you want why change. But if everything is going wrong and you keep doing the same things expecting a different result, I think by definition that is insanity. Consider the CEO of a large corporation, or the head coach of a football team making the same decisions that constantly lose money and quality employees or lose games and constantly injure players. But the CEO or the coach keep making the same decisions and repeating the same mantra. I think that CEO or that coach would be out of a job. When this president was in the private sector I believe his business ventures did not succeed. I think the same thing is happening with this job. I think it's time to fire the head of this company before so much damage is done that we can't recover. Four more years? I say no way!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: