Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Pre November 2 World

Before November 2, 2004 the world did not feel hostile to the people of the United States. They
knew that the American people were resistant to this administration's policies. They threw all the blame where it belonged -- on this administration. The post 11/2 world doesn't see it that way anymore. We have just validated all that this administration has done. Anyone who thinks we are making the world, let alone, the U.S. a safer place is badly mistaken. I see us in a huge assault on Fallujah, probably within days. Expect big U.S. casualties (I hope I'm wrong). There will probably be a draft. We will probably go into Iran. We will be scared, but we know who will protect us. Our father George W. Bush.
White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card said to the Boston Globe on September 2, 2004 that President Bush views America as a "10-year-old child" in need of protection provided by a parent. What scares me is that when I first read that, what came to mind was Norman Bates talking about his mother in 'Psycho'. All I can say to anyone concerned is PAY ATTENTION!!!

No comments: